WHAT IS STAYCATION? MEANINGFUL STAYCATION ENJOYMENT IDEAS
For those who feel that life is boring or too tiring and stressful, a staycation is a perfect choice. So what is Staycation? Why is Staycation the hottest travel trend today? Let’s find out with Sazi Hotel now!
What is staycation?
Staycation is composed of two English words “stay” (temporary translation: stay) and “cation” (temporary translation: vacation) – Staycation is roughly understood as resting in the city we live in or “on-site tourism”. . You won’t have to spend a lot of time moving and arranging but you will still have a great space for relaxation and entertainment.
The staycation trend is being formed and developing rapidly in Vietnam with the definition also expanding to full-service resort services in familiar tourist destinations in the country. Currently, tourist cities such as Nha Trang, Phu Quoc, Da Lat,… are gradually becoming crowded again on weekends. Or even hotels in the city. HCM, Hanoi… receive a lot of attention from family groups.
In fact, staycation did not necessarily originate from the Covid-19 epidemic, at the end of 2019. It was a phrase used during the 2008 economic recession in the US. At that time, because of the crisis, many households had to start tightening their spending needs, their travel needs were also limited, and people initially came up with a new, less expensive form of backpacking.
Ideas to enjoy a staycation for busy people
Are you wondering how to spend your staycation? Here are a few ideas you can refer to
- Visit tourist attractions in the city
- Visit a museum or see an exhibition
- Get up early to cycle and jog
- Find new coffee shops to enjoy and read books
- Challenge yourself with mountain climbing activities
- Try a new dish
- Go to the cinema
- Read a book
- Book a hotel room or homestay and spend all your time resting and enjoying services such as soaking in the bathtub, cooking your own favorite dishes, watching the city at sunset,… Sazi Hotel always receives bookings for such purposes, especially on weekends.
How to enjoy a staycation will depend on each person’s needs and preferences. Leave a comment with the idea you’re thinking of!